Throughout its history, WPPC has conducted mission trips to many countries including Haiti, Cuba, Peru, Nicaragua, Mexico, Romania, Ukraine, Guatemala, as well as areas of the United States.
WPPC also provides financial support to global Presbyterian USA Missionary efforts:
- Mark Hare (Costa Rica)
- Jenny Bent (Costa Rica)
- Elizabeth and Dan Turk (Madagascar)
- Tim and Marta Carriker (Brazil)
WPPC also provides financial support to the following global ministries:
- Alliance for International Reforestation (AIR) that works to improve the lives of people in Guatemala.
- Heifer International that seeks to improve the lives of people through animal husbandry.
- Transition Orphan Assistance Foundation in Ukraine (Audrey Ball) – support and mentoring for young people who have graduated from the orphanage.
- This Child Here (Dr. Robert Gamble) – serves street youth in Ukraine
- Medical Benevolence – provides health care for people in need globally
- Wycliffe (Steve & Sonia Dettweiler) – translation efforts Nigeria
- SIL (Dennis & Susan Walter) East Asia