One Great Hour of Sharing
The monies from this collection support others as they strive to move past emotional, physical and spiritual misfortune. The monies are divided between the Presbyterian Disaster Assistance, the Presbyterian Hunger Program, and the Self-Development of People program. More information on this special offering can be found at the Presbyterian Mission Agency.
Caring For Generations
This offering is sent to the Presbyterian Benevolent Assistance program to assist residents of Florida Presbyterian Homes and Westminster Communities of Florida, assuring residents they will continue to remain in their homes and receive the care they need, even if they have outlived their resources.
Through these gifts we bring God’s transforming love to programs that minister to youth and young adults and advocate for children-at-risk. Forty percent of the offering stays in our congregation to support children-at-risk ministries of our choice. The remainder of the offering is sent to the General Assembly Mission Council to support programs that minister to youth and young adults and advocate for children-at-risk. Details on the ministries supported by this offering are available at the Presbyterian Mission Agency special offerings website.
Our partners in the Presbytery, Synod and General Assembly will use 75% of this collection for various peacemaking projects throughout the world. The remaining 25% is directed to a local project supported by our Pastor and approved by the Session. The collection will be taken on World Communion Sunday, October 4, 2015. More information on this offering can be found here.
Christmas Joy Offering
This offering helps families of active and retired church workers, as well as providing opportunities for education. The offering is shared equally by the Assistance Program of the Board of Pensions and Presbyterian-related racial ethnic schools and colleges for education. Details on this offering are available at the PC (USA) Christmas Joy Offering website.